A multifaceted web-based application designed to streamline security officer operations. GuardTek Post can help increase productivity and facilitate effective communication between security officers, site supervisors and stakeholders. Real-time technology delivers key performance indicators (KPIs) and positively impacts customer satisfaction.
Security Officer Operations
Improve productivity, reduce costs, and manage your workforce more effectively by automating internal processes through web and mobile technology.
- Move security officer management functions online to improve efficiency
- Single platform consolidates view of staffing, operations and compliance
- Improve service delivery quality and demonstrate stakeholder value
Customizable incident alerting software streamlines the entire process and enforces consistency using messages that include multimedia and text.
- Create customized forms per site, and per incident type
- Improve report quality and standardize processes
- Automatically notify stakeholders when reports are created, modified or completed
Event & Activity Reporting
Eliminate paper reports and centralize information online by capturing security officer activities through smartphones, tablets, or computers.
- View activities by officer, activity type, report type, and more
- Detailed reporting empowers trend analysis and insights
- Provide centralized access to stakeholders to build trust and credibility
Post Order Management
Eliminate paper reports and centralize information online. Capture or schedule officer activities in real-time from any site.
- Deliver updates and notifications in real-time
- Customize Orders and Passdowns by post, client or organization
- Document acknowledgment by individual officers, build trust with stakeholders
Time & Attendance Tracking
Easily capture time and attendance data for accurate payroll processing, labor law compliance, and insight into workforce productivity.
- Track time for officers by site and shift to maximize efficiencies
- Increase accuracy and improve compliance with overtime laws
- Real-time alerts enable immediate supervisory response to coverage issues
Training & Certification
An officer training management system provides a centralized method to recognize critical recertification dates, send notifications, and identify site or department-wide training needs
- Identify training upcoming expirations and alert supervisors with email notifications
- Meet site compliance by verifying officer credentials to specifications
- Reduce legal risks by maintaining online documentation of credentials
Track and register all visitors within an organized online platform to adhere to visitor management processes and policy requirements.
- Eliminate the paper logbook and capture data online
- Provide real-time access to current visitor lists for review or emergency response
- Reduce threats and screen against unwanted visitors