Established in 2000, Trackforce Valiant has been dedicated exclusively to the development of web-based security management software systems. Our modern automated end to end solution support the full breadth of security workforce management requirements, including Human Resource Management, Time and Labor Management, Guard Touring, Mobile Command operations, Billing management, Payroll management, financial reporting, and business intelligence. Our software products provide an integrated platform that creates an end-to-end security workforce management solution, helping to provide back-office intelligence with front-line vigilance for the security industry.
An Implementation Specialist starts new business by bringing a sense of urgency to a high quality, structured and timely implementation, resulting in a competent and satisfied lifelong customer.
Director, Professional Services
- Collect and analyze client documentation
- Kick off projects with clients by identifying customer objectives and project plan to
- match them
- Setup and configure client databases, customizing the platform to meet client needs
- Provide training on the Trackforce Valiant suite of products, including Scheduling,
- HR and Guard Management
- Impart best practices in the use of our software to meet client needs
- Communicate frequently with clients via phone and email, setting appropriate project
- expectations and conveying the project status on a regular basis
- Advocate on behalf of our customer base
- Assist the department with internal trainings and internal documentation as needed
- Travel and provide on-site training as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience implementing or using time and attendance software.
- Great organizational skills
- Excellent time management capabilities
- Great communication skills
- Team player
- Familiarity with modern office/computer equipment with related software including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Basic CMR system for case and Project Management.
- Must be self-motivated and support a changing environment.
Senior Implementation Specialist
Working at Trackforce Valiant can accelerate your career and give you the opportunity to work with world-class talent. We’re a team that loves what we do and we all thrive on our ability to make an impact.
There are many benefits that come with working with us such as:
- Flexible work schedule – we care about output, not input.
- Fast-paced environment – we are growing quickly, which keeps everyone on their toes.
- Transformative leadership style – you’ll own the strategy, work, and outcome.
- Strong supporting class – our team is excited to rally and support you as you dive in.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
To apply to this position, fill out the form below, making sure to include your resume and cover letter. We will get back to you if we feel like it is a good fit!