Established in 2000, Trackforce Valiant has been dedicated exclusively to the development of web-based security management software systems. Our modern automated end to end solution support the full breadth of security workforce management requirements, including Human Resource Management, Time and Labor Management, Guard Touring, Mobile Command operations, Billing management, Payroll management, financial reporting, and business intelligence. Our software products provide an integrated platform that creates an end-to-end security workforce management solution, helping to provide back-office intelligence with front-line vigilance for the security industry.
Trackforce Valiant is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Customer Support Specialist Tier 1 to be part of our customer support team.
Essential Job Skills Summary:
The Customer Support Specialist Tier 1 is primarily responsible for initial customer support ticket assessments, resolution of client technical matters involving response to phone or written messaging from application users, basic on-demand client training, and hardware assessment. At times, there will be requirements to configure devices, applications and client access to delivered solutions, and processes client shipments. The Customer Support Specialist Tier 1 will also support Customer Success, Implementation, and Sales teams to ensure maximum client experience value is delivered to Trackforce Valiant end-users.
US Customer Support Director, based in San Diego.
- Provides outstanding quality and enthusiastic customer support with a high degree of customer satisfaction, functional and technical expertise, as well as thorough and timely response to customers, via phone, email or online chat.
- Performs excellent analysis, assessment and troubleshooting with the ability to know when to escalate.
- Achieves and maintains a thorough proficiency with the capabilities of Trackforce Valiant’s “Software as a Service” applications as well as corresponding system and software changes.
- Provides support to Customer Success and Implementation team members and clients as required, including accounts originating outside the United States.
- Assists customers by providing remedial training as needed and coordinating with Customer Success team members to schedule follow-up training requirements if needed.
- Promotes, explains and encourages customers to use additional software solution functionalities they may not be currently using.
- Documents software defects for escalation to a Customer Support Specialist Tier 2.
- As requested, assists development of marketing communications or documentation related to products or features.
- Consistently and completely documents phone and email support transactions, identifying processes and methodologies used to diagnose and resolve the customer’s issues within appropriate CRM tools.
- Infrequent, periodic travel may be required for team building exercises or company events.
- Other customer support tasks and responsibilities as requested.
- Experience supporting SaaS applications required.
- Solid understanding of basic computer functions the ability to teach and train others.
- Strong verbal and written English communications skills.
- Spanish language skills required to support activities in Mexico, Puerto Rico or other locations where written or verbal communication in Spanish is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively over the phone, online as a presenter and in writing.
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and communications skills
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple priorities.
- Two (2) or more years of experience in a customer service or support environment.
Monday through Friday in a majority remote work environment for daily duties, but geographically located near San Diego, CA for periodic in person training or meetings.
- Work hours will be 07:00 to 16:00 (7AM to 4PM) with one (1) hour lunch.
- Medical, dental and vision for employee and family members available.
- Open Time Off policy for flexible paid holidays after manager approval with seven paid holidays.
- Fruits & snacks provided in office.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
To apply to this position, fill out the form below, making sure to include your resume and cover letter. We will get back to you if we feel like it is a good fit!