Established in 2000, Trackforce Valiant has been dedicated exclusively to the development of web-based security management software systems. Our modern automated end to end solution support the full breadth of security workforce management requirements, including Human Resource Management, Time and Labor Management, Guard Touring, Mobile Command operations, Billing management, Payroll management, financial reporting, and business intelligence. Our software products provide an integrated platform that creates an end-to-end security workforce management solution, helping to provide back-office intelligence with front-line vigilance for the security industry.
Trackforce Valiant is looking for a Customer Success Operations Manager to support our growing Customer Success team. In this role, you’ll work closely with CS leadership, as well as colleagues in Sales Operations, Marketing, Product, Implementation, and Support teams. Your focus will be to build and enhance processes, systems and analytics to help the CS teams run like a well-oiled machine!
The ideal candidate is interested in all aspects of Success Ops and will drive and own operational strategy and ongoing support for systems, reporting/analytics, project management, and internal process improvement and development. Is your calling to find the most efficient and effective way possible through stellar communication, domain expertise, software knowledge, and the passion to take our CS org and Customers to new heights? Keep on reading!
How you can make an impact:
- Provide project management for internal Customer Success initiatives and manage day-to-day CS operations (e.g., reporting and analysis) as well as liaising between leadership teams to align on goals and execution
- Evaluate and administer CRM/CSM/Implementation/Support solutions, including customer success platforms that enable reps to gain key customer and product insights and allow for our CS teams to focus on meaningful Success behaviors
- Complete data analysis with large data sets to gather insights required to make key business decisions, such as retention/churn analysis, product adoption metrics, customer tiering, retention, account health, NPS, adoption, etc. and help set and measure KPIs across our Success Org
- Define and document key processes across the Trackforce Valiant Customer Lifecycles
- Become a Product ninja to help memorialize our internal training and establish best-in-class practice for onboarding new employees and cross-training internal teams
Who we think you are:
- 2+ years working in Customer Success
- 2+ years working in CS Ops and/or Sales Operations
- Strong analytical skills and an aptitude for working with data
- Previous SaaS Experience
- Systems/Tool administration is a must; experience in platforms such as SFDC, HubSpot, Clarizen, Celigo, Zendesk etc.
- Ability to work independently and drive projects from start to finish in a fast-paced environment
- Highly collaborative, team oriented, and comfortable leading cross-functional projects
- Professional writing and communication skills for both customer and executive audiences
Working at Trackforce Valiant can accelerate your career and give you the opportunity to work with world-class talent. We’re a team that loves what we do and we all thrive on our ability to make an impact.
There are many benefits that come with working with us such as:
- Flexible work schedule – we care about output, not input.
- Fast-paced environment – we are growing quickly, which keeps everyone on their toes.
- Transformative leadership style – you’ll own the strategy, work, and outcome.
- Strong supporting class – our team is excited to rally and support you as you dive in.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
To apply to this position, fill out the form below, making sure to include your resume and cover letter. We will get back to you if we feel like it is a good fit!