Established in 2000, Trackforce Valiant has been dedicated exclusively to the development of web-based security management software systems. Our modern automated end to end solution support the full breadth of security workforce management requirements, including Human Resource Management, Time and Labor Management, Guard Touring, Mobile Command operations, Billing management, Payroll management, financial reporting, and business intelligence. Our software products provide an integrated platform that creates an end-to-end security workforce management solution, helping to provide back-office intelligence with front-line vigilance for the security industry.
Trackforce Valiant (TFV) is looking for an Account Relationship Manager (ARM) to work closely with our existing Sales Team and act as a point of contact with existing customers across a named set of accounts, answer their queries, increase client satisfaction and upsell/cross-sell TFV products.
If you enjoy coming up with effective solutions and working toward achieving goals, this job is right for you. You will use your communication skills to identify and address clients’ needs while representing Trackforce in a positive way. Previous customer service experience will be an advantage.
Ultimately, you will contribute to building profitable, long-term relationships with our clients to reach our business objectives.
- Work closely with the Sales team to establish sales opportuities across existing named accounts
- Manage quota and sales activities to exceed both quarterly and annual revenue goals
- Responding to email and phone inquiries from existing customers with answers to their detailed product questions
- Ensure prompt and accurate answers to clients’ queries
- Build strong client relationships, through regular communication
- Report on the status of accounts
- Suggest company products/services that maximize client satisfaction
- Communicate product and pricing details clearly
- Promote new products/services to existing customers
- Responding to email and phone inquiries from potential clients with answers to their
- Collecting and analyzing customer requirements.
- Presenting information and delivering product demonstrations to existing clients
- Administering and maintaining client information within our CRM
- Become an expert in our platform, customer needs, competitors, industry issues and trends.
- Managing client relationships in which you develop yourself as a trusted advisor
- Along with sales planning, this position is responsible for accurate forecasting
- 3+ years proven work experience as an Account Manager or relevant sales role
- Understanding of sales principles and ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Strong (verbal and written) communication skills with an ability to build relationships
- Effective presentation and negotiation skills
- High degree of professionalism
- Good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and energetic
- A strong understanding of software sales cycles and dealing with decision makers
- Familiar with solution selling methodologies such as MEDDIC
- Demonstrated strong detail orientation with the ability to follow defined processes
- Strong presentation, sales and negotiation skills
- Experience with CRM software (Salesforce)
- Comfortable with presenting online and in the boardroom
- Proven track record of building strong and lasting relationships with clients or potential customers
- Must enjoy working in a team-based and client-focused sales environment
- Must have proven experience in converting technical requirements and information into written business proposals
- A sales background in ERP, CRM, Asset Management, Help Desk, Call Centre Management Solutions or Enterprise Content Management applications would be very beneficial
- A corporate security, guard services or physical security background would be beneficial but not required
- High level of integrity and work discipline
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- 4H’s: Happy, Helpful, Humble and Hungry
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
- Fluent in French and business proficient in English a must.
Working at Trackforce Valiant can accelerate your career and give you the opportunity to work with world-class talent. We’re a team that loves what we do and we all thrive on our ability to make an impact.
There are many benefits that come with working with us such as:
- Flexible work schedule – we care about output, not input.
- Fast-paced environment – we are growing quickly, which keeps everyone on their toes.
- Transformative leadership style – you’ll own the strategy, work, and outcome.
- Strong supporting class – our team is excited to rally and support you as you dive in.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
To apply to this position, fill out the form below, making sure to include your resume and cover letter. We will get back to you if we feel like it is a good fit!