Customizable incident alerting software streamlines the entire process and enforces consistency using messages that include multimedia and text.
- Create customized forms per site, and per incident type and standardize processes
- Capture photos and videos to provide a more detailed report
- Real-time report engine keeps online history and eliminates need for paper reports
Event & Activity Reporting
Eliminate paper reports and centralize information online. Capture or schedule officer activities in real-time from any site.
- View activities by officer, activity type, and more
- Combine m-Post with Post, mobile and PC access options to record activities
- Centralized access for stakeholders builds trust and credibility
Guard Tours & Patrols
Scan NFC/RFID tag checkpoints at strategic site locations using mobile technology sending real-time updates via email.
- Validate tours in real-time using survivable tour tags
- Deliver detailed and accurate tour logs
- Provide peace of mind to stakeholders
Time and Attendance Tracking
Easily capture time and attendance data for accurate payroll processing, labor law compliance, and insight into workforce productivity
- Track time for officers by site and shift to maximize efficiencies
- Increase accuracy and improve compliance with overtime laws
- Real-time alerts enable immediate supervisory response to coverage issues
Geolocation & Officer Dispatch
Locate officers online at any time and dispatch appropriately for an alarm response or medical emergency based on proximity and availability.
- GPS identifies officer presence in real-time
- View status, availability, proximity and estimated drive times to incidents
- Document task acknowledgements, progress, and completion status in real-time
Post Order Management
Online post order management allows management to distribute officer instructions seamlessly in real-time and document compliance.
- Deliver updates and notifications in real-time
- Customize Orders and Passdowns by post, client or organization
- Document acknowledgment by individual officers, build trust with stakeholders