Trackforce – La Jolla, CA
Trackforce, a leading international software company, is growing!
We are looking for talented Web Applications Developers to help us take our product to the next level. Under the supervision of our Technical Director, the Web Applications Developers will be responsible for the implementation of new modules/functionalities within our product family.
The ideal candidate will have top notch technical skills and excellent communication skills, and will be able to work autonomously in a fast paced agile environment.
– We require at least 2 years of experience in fast paced complex development environments. We also invite mid to senior level developers to apply as well.
– Exceptional technical knowledge and versatility
– Strong hands-on experience in Node.js server technology
– Strong experience in NoSQL databases – in particular MongoDB
– Great analytical and problem solving skills
– Ability to work autonomously against aggressive deadlines
– Great organizational skills
– Experience working on large, high traffic, global applications
– Knowledge of French
This is a salaried (DOE), full time position at our La Jolla office.
Local and direct candidates only, please
Candidates must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
To apply to this position, fill out the form below, making sure to include your resume and cover letter. We will get back to you if we feel like it is a good fit!