Technical Service Engineer – San Diego, CA
Job Type: Full Time – In Office
Location: San Diego, CA
Trackforce, a leading international software company, is growing!
We are looking for talented Technical Service Engineer to help us take our product to the next level.
Under the supervision of the VP of Engineering, manages and resolves customer issues including:
Support Ticket troubleshooting and resolution, log and audit investigations, data imports and exports, software setup.
The ideal candidate will have top notch technical skills and excellent communication skills and will be able to work autonomously in a fast-paced agile environment.
• Provides positive support communication with ongoing issues and requests that involve new and/or updated features of our GuardTek Post platform. This support includes quality issues, application and technical questions, requests for logs, etc.
• Collaborates with QA engineering and development teams to implement tests and fixes.
• Creates, monitors and communicates important metrics about the quality of the applications and the types of issues.
• Helps sales and customer success teams deploy new contracts. This involves importing data files (such as user lists, configuration options, building templates, etc.).
We are looking for:
• Minimum of 1 year in software development and maintenance, preferably in SaaS environment and Web Development.
• Minimum of 1-year experience in C# and SQL.
• Experience in web application development, preferably with ASP.NET, C# and AngularJS, or an excellent mindset for problem-solving and self-learning.
• Experience in one or more of the following Support Ticket Systems or similar:
– Github/Gitlab Issue Tracker
• Great understanding of positive customer communication. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• BA/BS Computer Science or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience required.
• Must be able to work his/her way through a complex code base with ease to fix issues and ensure no side effect is being created at the same time.
• French proficiency is preferable but not required.
• Someone who loves working in fast-growing and a fast-paced environment.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
To apply for this position, fill out the form below, making sure to include your resume and cover letter. We will get back to you if we feel like it is a good fit!