Senior Account Executive
Location: San Diego or Regional
Trackforce is recruiting a Senior Account Executive for our expanding sales team. If you are a highly-driven sales performer who wants to join an expanding tech company, then we want to hear from you. You will work with an experienced team of sales and security professionals and report to the EVP of Global Sales.
- Developing sales opportunities.
- Responding to email and phone inquiries from potential clients with answers to their detailed product questions.
- Collecting and analyzing customer requirements.
- Presenting information and delivering product demonstrations to existing clients and new prospects.
- Creating written business proposals in response to Requests for Proposals.
- Negotiating terms and conditions of sales contracts and closing sales.
- Maintaining a high-level technical understanding of our software products.
- Administering and maintaining client information within our CRM.
- Managing client relationships in which you develop yourself as a trusted advisor.
- 5+ years of proven successful software/technical sales experience.
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and energetic with experience in SME-level deals.
- Strong presentation, sales and negotiation skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Experience with CRM tools like Zoho or Salesforce.
- Comfortable with presenting online and in the boardroom.
- Must have a strong understanding of enterprise software sales cycles and dealing with top decision makers.
- Familiar with database and web-based technologies.
- Proven track record of building strong and lasting relationships with clients or potential customers.
- Must enjoy working in a team-based and client-focused sales environment.
- Must have proven experience in converting technical requirements and information into written business proposals.
- A sales background in ERP, CRM, Asset Management, Help Desk, Call Centre Management Solutions or Enterprise Content Management applications would be very beneficial.
- A corporate security, guard services or physical security background would be beneficial but not required.
About the Company:
Trackforce provides innovative, best-in-class Officer Management and Security Operations software and services to help you manage your day-to-day security operations, loss prevention and risk reduction objectives.
We were established in 2000 to develop Officer Management software for the corporate security and guard services space. We specialize in customizable, turnkey solutions that take managing day-to-day security and guard activities to the next level to spot trends, assess risk and measure performance.
Thousands of organizations have implemented a Trackforce solution, and our clients span all industries and include several of the Fortune 1000.
We have offices in San Diego, Paris, Johannesburg and Montreal and support and deploy our application globally.
To apply to this position, fill out the form below, making sure to include your resume and cover letter. We will get back to you if we feel like it is a good fit!