Marketing Event Coordinator
Trackforce – La Jolla, CA
We are a fast-growing International SaaS company looking for an Marketing Event Coordinator to join our marketing team in San Diego, CA. If you are a creative and organized individual with a passion for event planning, then we want to hear from you!
As the Marekting Event Coordinator, you will be working with the Marketing & Sales teams to develop provide support for tradeshows, conferences, seminars and other events. You will be responsible for coordinating event marketing projects with responsibilities that may include logistics, giveaways, communications and presentations.
• Assisting with development and execution of event marketing plans for the company;
• Collaborating with leadership to identify strategic goals and objectives for each event
• Driving event coordination and timelines across internal teams (primarily Marketing & Sales)
• Coordinating and negotiating all event logistics with vendors and suppliers including contracts, design, services, printing, shipping, etc.
• Ordering unique branded giveaways
• Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to promote our upcoming events
• Helping manage event budgets and expenses effectively; maximizing value while mitigating risks/costs.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related study of Marketing, Business or Communications, or another related discipline
• Prior event management experience
• Ability to think strategically and anticipate project needs
• Ability to facilitate and drive cross-team collaboration with diverse international groups in a cross-functional organization
• Flexible, organized and able to manage multiple, deadline-oriented projects simultaneously with little supervision
• Outstanding communication skills including writing, speaking, and proofreading skills
• Must be authorized to work in the US
• B2B or SaaS marketing experience
• Experience using HubSpot or another marketing automation tool
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite especially InDesign, Photoshop, & Adobe Illustrator
• Prior event experience with international markets
• Proficiency in French, Spanish or another language a plus
• Knowledge of the security industry a plus
• Salary: DOE
• Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
• Paid holidays, sick time, and vacation PTO
• Company Events (Paintball, catered lunches, obstacle courses, & more)
• A great office location with an air hockey table, a foosball table, fresh fruit & snacks, and a Stormtrooper
To apply to this position, fill out the form below, making sure to include your resume and cover letter. We will get back to you if we feel like it is a good fit!