Director of Corporate Marketing
Location: San Diego, CA
Employment Type: At will, Full-time, Exempt
The Director of Marketing will own all aspects of the global marketing strategy and execution for Trackforce You should be a natural leader who communicates vision clearly, and motivates those around you easily. You should love data and understand how to synthesize data across marketing channels to drive decisions that drastically increase the volume of generated leads, increase brand awareness and optimize the cost of customer acquisition. Your goal is to help scale & turn Trackforce into a recognized, trusted international brand in the security industry. You will work closely with key stakeholders across the company and report directly to the CEO, helping contribute to strategic goals and initiatives.
What’s our ideal Director of Marketing like?
• Inspirational leader who is engaging and optimistic and thinks internationally.
• 5+ years in a B2B marketing role, especially in the SaaS and/or Security industry, with demonstrated success scaling a product
• Experience with software product launches and working through product market fit issues
• Lead generation focused, as we need to grow our lead funnel to sustain our growth and feed our awesome sales team
• Loves branding and understands the importance of weaving our brand into all customer touchpoints around the world
• Experience with market research and forecasting opportunities across products
• Experience working across sales, engineering, product, and/or customer success teams
• Comfortable being a public face of our outbound marketing and communication efforts
• Flexible & adaptable to changing priorities
• Desire to build a world-class team & organization
• MBA preferred
• SaaS experience preferred
• Speak another language preferred
What kinds of things will the Director of Marketing do?
• Build and execute marketing and brand strategy consistent with Trackforce’s corporate goals
• You will have responsibility for all marketing operations and performance, managing overall marketing budget and various KPIs, including customer acquisition cost (CAC), MQL rate, new leads, visitors, and more as fits overall corporate goals
• Plan and execute all PR & communications events/activities including tradeshows.
• Define and measure clear goals and success metrics for all marketing activities
• Build and manage a world-class team as Trackforce grows
• Manage two plus employees as well as the relationships contractors and agencies
• Some travel is required
Trackforce provides innovative, best-in-class Officer Management and Security Operations software and services to help you manage your day-to-day security operations, loss prevention and risk reduction objectives.
We were established in 2000 to develop Officer Management software for the corporate security and guard services space. We specialize in customizable, turnkey solutions that take managing day-to-day security and guard activities to the next level to spot trends, assess risk and measure performance.
Thousands of organizations have implemented a Trackforce solution, and our clients span all industries and include several of the Fortune 1000.
We have offices in San Diego, Mexico, London, Paris & Johannesburg to support and deploy our application globally.
To apply to this position, fill out the form below, making sure to include your resume and cover letter. We will get back to you if we feel like it is a good fit!