Market and Lead Development Representative
Location: San Diego, CA
Trackforce is recruiting a Market and Lead Development Representative for our expanding sales team. If you are an ambitious and driven performer who wants to join an expanding tech company, then we want to hear from you. You will work with an experienced team of sales, marketing and security professionals and report to the EVP of Global Sales.
- Qualifying inbound leads from Marketing.
- Using CRM and automation tools to create targeted outbound campaigns for specific types of users, verticals and industries.
- Creating a repeatable approach to outbound campaigns.
- A/B testing on campaign and reporting findings.
- Working with Marketing to align outbound campaigns with upcoming webinars, tradeshows, events and collateral.
- Completing qualification and discovery calls with potential customers.
- Responding to email and phone inquiries from potential customers with answers to their initial questions.
- Collecting and analyzing customer requirements and building archetype and customer profiles.
- Aiding in creation of business proposals in response to Requests for Proposals.
- Building of leads and contacts through tools like LinkedIn’s Sales Navigator.
- Maintaining a detailed understanding of our software products.
- Articulating our solutions and value-added functionality for customer requirements.
- Recent university graduate or 1+ years of proven inside sales or lead or market development experience.
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and energetic.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Experience with CRM tools like Zoho or Salesforce is useful but not required.
- Comfortable with speaking to customers over the phone.
- A talent for writing and communication.
- Must enjoy working in a team-based and client-focused sales environment.
About the Company:
Trackforce provides innovative, best-in-class Officer Management and Security Operations software and services to help you manage your day-to-day security operations, loss prevention and risk reduction objectives.
We were established in 2000 to develop Officer Management software for the corporate security and guard services space. We specialize in customizable, turnkey solutions that take managing day-to-day security and guard activities to the next level to spot trends, assess risk and measure performance.
Thousands of organizations have implemented a Trackforce solution, and our clients span all industries and include several of the Fortune 1000.
We have offices in San Diego, Paris, Johannesburg and Montreal and support and deploy our application globally.
To apply to this position, fill out the form below, making sure to include your resume and cover letter. We will get back to you if we feel like it is a good fit!