Executive Assistant – Fluent English/French – San Diego, CA
Job Type: Full Time – In Office
Location: San Diego, CA
We are looking for a full-time Executive Assistant who is eager to provide high-level support to our CEO and team, as well as, oversee day-to-day operations. The ideal person must have fluent French language skills and interested in working with an international team of professionals.
About the company: Trackforce is an established software company operating in 15 different countries with 5 offices (San Diego, London, Mexico, Paris & South Africa), mainly addressing the physical security market. This position is for our HQ in San Diego (La Jolla) and requires someone who is bilingual in English and French. We are a fun, dynamic company that is growing at a fast pace.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist the CEO with a wide range of administrative tasks
- Take direction with CEO assigned duties
- Assist with general office duties
- Be the liaison for language translation efforts
- Greet office visitors and ensure they are properly hosted
- Answering phones calls/ respond to e-mails.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and CEO’s agenda.
- Coordinate meetings with staff and clients
- General office/administrative duties
- Able to cope with pressure and multitask
Qualifications and Skills
- 0-1 year in administrative or executive support
- Able to read, write and speak French.
- Knowledge of Outlook email.
- Comfortable with Word and PowerPoint.
- Must be eager to learn and passionate about the startup space.
- Extremely professional in both verbal and written communication.
- Very detail-oriented and organized.
- Trustworthy and reliable with confidential and private information.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S
To apply to this position, fill out the form below, making sure to include your resume and cover letter. We will get back to you if we feel like it is a good fit!