Director of Sales Engineers
Location: San Diego, CA or Remote
Trackforce is recruiting a Director of Sales Engineers for our expanding sales team. If you are a highly-experienced professional in doing customized demos of enterprise software, then we want to hear from you. You will work with an experienced team of sales and security professionals and report to the EVP of Global Sales.
- Leading demos with Account Executives and Customer Success Managers.
- Customizing application templates and environments specific to vertical, industry and user requirements.
- Working with the rest of the sales team during discovery and qualification sessions.
- Presenting information and delivering product demonstrations to existing and new customers.
- Helping create written business proposals in response to Requests for Proposals.
- Demoing at tradeshows and conferences.
- Hosting webinars and attending onsite client presentations.
- Aiding in creating pitch decks and other sales collateral.
- 5+ years of proven successful software/technical sales/demo experience.
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and energetic with experience in SME-level deals.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, WebEx or GoToMeeting.
- Comfortable with presenting in the boardroom.
- Must have a strong understanding of enterprise software sales.
- Familiar with database and web-based technologies.
- Must enjoy working in a team-based and client-focused sales environment.
- An Account Executive or Sales Engineer background in ERP, CRM, Asset Management, Help Desk, Call Centre Management Solutions or Enterprise Management applications would be very beneficial.
- A corporate security, guard services or physical security background would be beneficial but not required.
About the Company:
Trackforce provides innovative, best-in-class Officer Management and Security Operations software and services to help you manage your day-to-day security operations, loss prevention and risk reduction objectives.
We were established in 2000 to develop Officer Management software for the corporate security and guard services space. We specialize in customizable, turnkey solutions that take managing day-to-day security and guard activities to the next level to spot trends, assess risk and measure performance.
Thousands of organizations have implemented a Trackforce solution, and our clients span all industries and include several of the Fortune 1000.
We have offices in San Diego, Paris, Johannesburg and Montreal and support and deploy our application globally.
To apply to this position, fill out the form below, making sure to include your resume and cover letter. We will get back to you if we feel like it is a good fit!