Business Development Representative
Trackforce – La Jolla, CA
We are a fast-growing international SaaS company looking for a Business Development Representative to join our expanding sales team in San Diego, CA. If you are an ambitious and driven performer who wants to join an expanding tech company, then we want to hear from you. You will work with an experienced team of sales, marketing and security professionals and report to the Director of Demand Generation.
• Qualifying inbound leads from Marketing.
• Using HubSpot, Salesforce, and other tools to create targeted outbound campaigns for specific types of users, verticals and industries.
• Creating a repeatable approach to outbound campaigns.
• A/B testing on campaign and reporting findings.
• Working with Marketing to align outbound campaigns with upcoming webinars, tradeshows, events and collateral.
• Completing qualification and discovery calls with potential customers.
• Responding to email, live chat, and phone inquiries from potential customers with answers to their initial questions.
• Collecting and analyzing customer requirements.
• Sourcing leads and contacts through tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
• Maintaining a detailed understanding of our software products.
• Articulating our solutions and value-added functionality for customer requirements.
• 1+ years of proven inside sales or business development experience.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Positive attitude, self-motivated and energetic.
• Proficient in MS Office.
• Comfortable with speaking to customers over the phone.
• A talent for writing and communication.
• Must enjoy working in a team-based and client-focused sales environment.
• Proficiency in French, Spanish or another language a plus
• Knowledge of the security industry a plus
• Must be authorized to work in the US
• Experience with HubSpot or another marketing automation tool
• Experience with Salesforce or another CRM
• Proficiency in French, Spanish or another language
• B2B or SaaS marketing experience
• Prior experience with international markets
• Salary: Base + Commission DOE
• Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
• Paid holidays, sick time, and vacation PTO
• Company Events (Paintball, catered lunches, obstacle courses, & more)
• A great office location with an air hockey table, a foosball table, fresh fruit & snacks, and a Stormtrooper
To apply to this position, fill out the form below, making sure to include your resume and cover letter. We will get back to you if we feel like it is a good fit!