Application Support Specialist, Tier 3
Job Type: Full Time – In Office
Location: San Diego, CA
The application support specialist, tier 3, manages and resolves pre-qualified highly technical customer issues including: Issues troubleshooting and resolution, log and audit investigations, data imports and exports, software setup.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Assists Tier 1 and Tier 2 support by providing positive support communication with ongoing issues and requests that involve new and/or updated features of our GuardTek Post platform. This support includes quality issues, application and technical questions, requests for logs, etc.
· Collaborates with QA engineering and development teams to implement tests and fixes.
· Creates, monitors and communicates important metrics about the quality of the applications and the types of issues.
· Helps sales and customer success teams deploy new contracts. This involves importing data files (such as user lists, configuration options, building templates, etc.).
· Tests fixes to ensure reported problems are fixed.
What we are looking for:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline and/or experience is required.
· Minimum of 1 year in software development and maintenance, preferably in SaaS environment and Web Development.
· Minimum of 1-year experience in C# and SQL.
· Experience in web application development, preferably with ASP.NET, C# and AngularJS, or an excellent mindset for problem-solving and self-learning.
· Experience in one or more of the following Support Ticket Systems or similar:
o Github/Gitlab Issue Tracker
· Great understanding of positive customer communication. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Understanding of French is a good plus.
· Must be able to work his/her way through a complex code base with ease to fix issues and ensure no side effect is being created at the same time.
· Someone who loves working in fast-growing and a fast pace environment.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
To apply for this position, fill out the form below, making sure to include your resume and cover letter. We will get back to you if we feel like it is a good fit!