Accounts Receivable and Payable Specialist
Trackforce – La Jolla, CA
Established in 2000, Trackforce has been dedicated exclusively to the development of web-based security management software systems. We strive to provide web and mobile applications that enable guard touring, tracking, reporting, inspection/quality assurance, and task management, all in real-time. As a successful company with a loyal customer base we need to grow our finance team in our San Diego office to keep up with our new business ideas as well helping our customers with our custom-tailored software solutions.
We are looking for a full-time Accounts Payable and Receivable Specialist who is eager to provide high-level support to our CFO and team, as well as, oversee day-to-day operations. The ideal person is enthusiastic and interested in working with an international team of professionals.
Reports to: CFO
Summary: Applies detailed knowledge of financial recording and reporting to support the financial operations of Trackforce
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Supports Trackforce in daily financial processes, including invoicing, receivables, payables, reporting, and collections.
· Enters financial data into QuickBooks including vendor invoices and customer payments.
· Handles customer communication regarding Receivables.
· Collects and records employee expense reports and debit card transactions.
· Keeps detailed files ensuring all transactions have back up available for annual audit. Assists during audit as needed.
· Communicates and works with international entities regarding invoicing, payments and other accounting functions as needed.
· Assists in month-end/year-end procedures pertaining to company financials.
· Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
· A bookkeeping /data entry / accounting background, education, and experience.
· Strong attention to detail (accuracy and timeliness).
· Diligent and able to complete tasks in a timely fashion.
· Experience with QuickBooks.
· Commitment to excellence.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and exhibits confidence in interacting with clients.
· Maintains courteous, professional and effective relationships with associates at all levels of the organization.
· Strong with follow-through.
· Acts in the best interest of the team, organization and vision.
· Ability to adapt quickly to change; and grow from within.
· Strong time management and organizational skills.
· Accepts responsibility for actions, projects, and results.
· Excellent medical, dental and vision for employee and family members available.
· Two weeks of paid vacation and seven paid holidays.
· A playful open space to express your talent
· Fruits & snacks in the kitchen.
· Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. without requiring a Visa, we won’t sponsor it;
· Local and direct applicants only; we don’t offer relocation;
· Our company is E-Verify compliant;
· We do background checks on all our employees.
To apply to this position, fill out the form below, making sure to include your resume and cover letter. We will get back to you if we feel like it is a good fit!